Listing Courtesy of Restaino & Associates ERA Powered
5 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Stunning Brick front transitional with a mature flat backyard in Blackhawk Subdivision! Front entry foyer is flanked by the main level home office & dining room. Main level master suite has lots of windows, walk-in closet, tile shower W/ body sprays & double sinks. Expansive Kitchen features granite counters, tons of cabinetry, SS appliances, catering space & bumped out dinette. The family room with gas fp has numerous South facing windows. Three bedrooms up plus a full bath & loft overlooking the 2 story great room. Exposed walkout LL features an exercise area, Rec Room, wet bar, 5th bedroom & full bath. Tons of unfinished storage space for future expansion if desired. Amenities include main level laundry, three car garage, lawn sprinkler system and Ultimate UHP Home Warranty!
||9109 Settlers Rd
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Water Softener, Air Cleaner, All Window Coverings. Ll Bar Refrigerator
- Air Cleaner, At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Great Room, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Bathtub, Security System, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wet Bar, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air, Zoned Heating
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Full,Separate Tub,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- Old Sauk Rd to Hidden Cave to North on Stagecoach to West on Settlers
Homes cost a lot of money to maintain. But are you spending extra money unnecessarily on upkeep? Here are the 10 most expensive mistakes you could be making in your home.
1. Using Traditional Light bulbs
If you still have incandescent light bulbs i...Continue Reading
Your Starter Home vs. Your Forever Home Buying a home is exciting. Most people have visualized their dream home—large, inviting kitchen; multiple bedrooms for family and guests; perhaps a backyard with built-in BBQ, pool, and fireplace. Yet this drea...Continue Reading
5 Questions Buyers Have During the Coronavirus Outbreak Answered
Everyone is being affected in some manner by the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus. During this time, buyers will have more questions than normal about the home buying process and their...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Restaino & Associates ERA Powered
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.