Listing Courtesy of Sprinkman Real Estate
5 / 5.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Exquisite home on quiet cul-de-sac in desirable Waunakee School District. Walking distance to neighborhood park and pool. Master suite features stunning panoramic views, large walk-in closet, ceramic tile walk-in shower, jetted tub and skylights. Gaze upon the tranquil pond from every room including the sunroom! Maple floors throughout kitchen and living room with stone hearth gas fireplace. All three bedrooms upstairs have private full baths, desks and walk-in closets. Loft w/skylight and bookshelf door that opens to a bonus room with skylights this would make a great playroom, office or bedroom. Finished lower level features a theater room, game area, living room, kitchen, bar, bedroom and full bath. Private covered deck w/woodburning fireplace. Near restaurants & golf course.
||902 Sunset Bay
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener. Lower Level Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave. All Window Coverings.
- Air Exchanger, At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Bathtub, Skylight(S), Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air, In Floor Radiant Heat, Zoned Heating
- Natural gas
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Pantry,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Sun Room
- Full,Separate Tub,Walk-in Shower
- Adjacent park/public land,Cul-de-sac,Rural-in subdivision,Sidewalk
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- Hwy Q/113, Left Kopp Rd, Right Countryside Crossing, Left S. Meadowbrook Lane, Left Sunset Bay
Almost every homeowner dreams of a brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen, but kitchen remodels are expensive and can often take months to complete. Fortunately, there are a few easy changes you can make which will give you the updated look you crave wi...Continue Reading
There’s nothing worse than problem neighbors. After long days at work, we just want to come home and relax; when our neighbors disturb our peace it can be especially challenging. Before you hire a lawyer or list your house for sale, there are a few s...Continue Reading
Do you feel that you’re ready to buy your first home? Tired of paying your landlord’s mortgage? Do you want to put down roots and start building equity for yourself? There are many reasons why people decide it could be time to buy a home. The costs a...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Sprinkman Real Estate
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.