Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Belva Parr Realty
2 / 1
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Move in ready home! 2 bedroom, 1 bath home with many new updates: furnace and central air, rubber roof, walk in shower, woodstove which is mobile home approved (all per seller) Open concept kitchen w/breakfast bar and step-down living room. There is a fenced in backyard for your pups. 24x24 detached garage insulated and heated by a Bodine heater, 14x20 lean to off the back of the garage. Includes a papa and mama hut for additional storage. On 3 beautiful lots totaling 1.2 acres and walking distance to Roche A Cri Lake. Relax by the firepit and enjoy the peach and quiet. On an ATV/UTV trail.
||1085 Chicago Rd
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Woodstove, Coat Rack, Recliner, Outdoor Paint
- Dryer, Security System, Washer
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Liquid propane
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Deeded access-No frontage
- On ATV/Snowmobile trail,Rural-in subdivision,Wooded
- Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Well
- From Adams: (N)State Rd 13, (E)Chicago Ln, (S)11th Ave, (E)Chicago Rd to property on right
Property Listed By Coldwell Banker Belva Parr Realty
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.