Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Preferred
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Meticulously maintained home nestled within a small quiet rural subdivision. Located between many convenient cities/towns and close access to the interstate. Beautiful large backyard for entertaining that includes a shed for lawn equipment along with an extra cement pad for more storage. Home features a large kitchen, cathedral ceiling, large rec room, a new furnace and water heater. Great south facing patio door for lots of natural light. Due to Covid please refrain from touching surfaces. Only 30 min non overlapping showings. Sellers will leave lights on and all doors open so buyers can enjoy their time and not have to touch foreign surfaces.
- Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Microwave, Disposal, Washer & Dryer, Water Softener And Iron Curtain, Curtains And Rods , Garage Heater, Garage Fridge, Swing Set.
- At Least 1 Tub, Dryer, Great Room, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Jetted Bathtub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Rec Room
- Full,Separate Tub,Walk-in Shower
- Deck, Storage Building
- Rural-in subdivision
- Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Well
- Co Rd WI-134 to E on Main St; turn R on London St; L on Ivan.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Preferred
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.