Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated
4 / 3.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Nearly new 2-story home with such appeal! Open concept main level with a dream Kitchen (check out the GE Cafe Refrigerator with Keurig & Hot Water Dispenser), Dining Area and Living Room - makes for great entertaining space. Main level office, laundry, plus half bath for guests. Upper level has master suite with tray ceiling, plus 2 more bedrooms & additional full bath. Lower level recently finished to add a family room, plus 4th bedroom with egress window, and a 3rd full bath. Home has Ring Doorbell, Nest Thermostat and Lutron Automation Lighting! Backyard has a classy black aluminum fence, and lots of newer landscaping. 2-car garage has extra space near entry to house with plenty of storage shelving, and has been insulated. Annual HOA Fee $140.
- Disposal, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener, Partial Window Coverings.
- Air Cleaner, At Least 1 Tub, Cable Available, Dryer, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, Some Smart Home Features, Walk-In Closet(S), Washer, Water Softener Inc, Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor
- Central Air, Forced Air
- Natural gas
- Breakfast bar,Dishwasher,Disposal,Kitchen Island,Microwave,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Green Building Cert.,Low E Windows,Low VOC Materials
- Fenced Yard, Patio
- Municipal sewer,Municipal water
- W Main ST to RT on Grove ST, L on Sanibel LA, L on Remington Way
Homes cost a lot of money to maintain. But are you spending extra money unnecessarily on upkeep? Here are the 10 most expensive mistakes you could be making in your home.
1. Using Traditional Light bulbs
If you still have incandescent light bulbs i...Continue Reading
5 Questions Buyers Have During the Coronavirus Outbreak Answered
Everyone is being affected in some manner by the outbreak of Covid-19 coronavirus. During this time, buyers will have more questions than normal about the home buying process and their...Continue Reading
4 Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Mudroom The original purpose of a mudroom was to ensure that the dirt and grime of the outdoors never made it inside your home, where visitors could see it. Believe it or not, the modern mudroom is often the first thi...Continue Reading
Property Listed By Century 21 Affiliated
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.