Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Preferred
2 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
'' A gem in the woods''. Surrounded by the beauty of nature, there's nothing not to love about this unique Condo. Open concept great room area with vaulted ceilings and a nice size kitchen with plenty of counter space, cabinets and a breakfast bar. Spacious Master Suite with private bath, a second bedroom and guest bath. Large windows to let the light in and a wonderful large private deck area. Freshly painted interior and all new carpeting. Lower level is ready to be finished. No Condo Fees... Call today for your personal tour.
- Stove, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Is Owned,
- Vaulted Ceiling, Washer, Dryer, Water Softener Included, Cable/Satellite Available, Hi-Speed Internet Avail, At Least 1 Tub
- Forced Air, Central Air
- Natural gas
- Full,Tub/Shower Combo
- Private Entry, Patio, Wooded Lot
- 2 car Garage,Attached,Opener inc
- West on Madison Ave. , Turn right on Blackhawk Dr., Property is on your right.
Property Listed By RE/MAX Preferred
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.