Listing Courtesy of EXP Realty, LLC
5 / 3.2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
WAKE UP TO YOUR DREAM HOMELive in marvelous elegance in this spectacular country home tucked away on 9+acres. Designed with upscale finishes. Retreat to the backyard's gorgeous views of 10,000SF pond. Featuring an outdoor lounge area with a grill that has a direct gas line. Generous kitchen offers stainless steel apliances w/breakfast bar & cherry cabinetry. Zoned in-floor radiant heat, 2 Fireplaces, elegant tray ceilings with LED lighting, wet bar with under-counter beverage coolers & wine refrigerator.2 Large family rooms of this home are places offering comfort for family and guests. Master is huge with his/her closets and bath with jetted tub & seperate shower. 2 car attached garage and 30x40 heated shop w/loft offering LOTS of storage space. Tour this breathtaking home today!
||W9160 State Road 19
- Dishwasher, Range, 3 Hd Projectors, 3 Projector Screens, 2 In-Wall Home Theater Systems (5.1 And 7.1 In Family Rooms), Ro System, Wine Rack, Above Ground Diesel Fuel Tank
- Wood Or Sim. Wood Floor, Walk-In Closet(S), Jetted Bathtub, Wet Bar, Split Bedrooms
- Radiant, Central Air, In Floor Radiant Heat, Zoned Heating
- Liquid propane,Wood,Other
- Kitchen Island,Range/Oven,Dishwasher,Microwave,Disposal
- Exercise Room
- Full,Separate Tub
- Has actual water frontage,Waterview-No frontage,Pond
- Horses Allowed
- Well,Non-Municipal/Prvt dispos,Mound System
- From I-94, take Hwy 26 North to Hwy 19, head west on Hwy 19 to property. (Property is just Northwest of intersection of Hwy 19 & Hwy Q)
Property Listed By EXP Realty, LLC
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information, provided by seller, listing broker and other parties, may not have been verified. Copyright 2019 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All Rights Reserved.